Yep, I went and left things to the very last minute this year. I’d meant to get things rolling back in May, but it was a rough month. Then around the time I’d been seriously planning on starting near the beginning of June, we had company show up, which meant keeping the sewing supplies hidden for the weekend. I finally got it all set up last week, and my first order of business was to sort out this whole jacket thing.
I said a couple of posts ago that I was cutting this close, so the fact that I’m able to get this post out before I head off is a miracle. I won’t have time to post a fashion show of the outfits before I head out, so you’ll have to wait for the shots I take out in the field, next week.
This one is image heavy, so beware if you’re on a slower connection.